Friday 7 October 2011

Elm and... er...?

Tonight: Finland-Sweden.  Must win game. Nervous.

Coach Hamrén continues to play 4-4-2 against Finland (although of course it is called 4-2-3-1). I'm ok with that, I am in agreement to play Rasmus Elm although I am not sure at all that it was a good decision not to play Anders Svensson.  Elm called Svensson a fossile, or  actually the fossile, earlier this week.   Jokingly, but still. Anders and I are the same age, ready for a life on the bench.

But against Holland on Tuesday I would like to see a real 4-2-3-1.  I would like Svensson to come back on the starting XI, at the expense of Elmander.  I want us to play with three central midfielders, and I want to keep Elmander on the bench to come on if we need speed in the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment